Navigator Innovation Lab
Join our Navigator Innovation Lab!
You’ve got valuable opinions and ideas—and we want to hear from YOU!
What is the Navigator Innovation Lab?
We’re looking for a group of folks interested in helping to shape what is offered on our VirginiaNavigator Family of Websites (disAbilityNavigator.org, SeniorNavigator.org and VirginiaNavigator.org) now and in the future.
We want to make our websites the best possible resources they can be and your participation in focus groups and surveys will help us get there!
Who Can Join?
- Anyone providing care to someone (whether you call yourself a caregiver or a daughter…a caregiver or a brother… if you are helping a family member/loved one/neighbor/friend, we welcome you to join the community)
- Adults over the age of 60 and baby boomers
- Individuals of all ages who have a disability
- Parents of children with a disability
- Professionals, service providers, and volunteers who work with older adults, caregivers or people with disabilities
How is Participating Helpful for Me?
Your feedback and suggestions will help ensure that we’re able to effectively help individuals like you and families like yours easily find vital resources and information when they need it.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer members who actively participate in our Navigator Innovation Lab a Visa Gift Card – as a special “thanks”!
Complete this quick form to share your interest in joining our Navigator Innovation Lab. We’ll be in touch!